Re: OT : does 2 really come after 1

This is one of these occasions when I am really reluctant
to say anything, but since Gail was emphasizing the importance
of proper English, I had to comment.  Loan is a noun although
everybody and his brother is trying to make it a verb.
You lend money to someone and you borrow from someone.
If you don't desist from "loaning", I will have to make
you an offer you can't refuse.
Reluctantly,
Gary