Re: Post tensioning Detailing-Where and how?

Following this thread, which has now nearly hit the 40 mark, many posts have
more than bordered on hate mail. The language, however good the English, has
been highly offensive, at least to me. Personally, I have always found that
the worst bigot is an educated bigot, where, much like software, the worst
error is the one that gives back incorrect, but not obviously incorrect,
answers. This should not be tolerated.

James Cohen, PE
James Cohen Consulting, PC
http://expertpages.com/jccpc