Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Engineers in Korea[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Engineers in Korea
- From: "Chad Van Kampen" <Chad(--nospam--at)GeraceConstruction.com>
- Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 09:15:11 -0500
I worked with an engineer who spent many years in
616-457-8100, his name is Jeff Bushie.
General Manager / Precast
(p) 989-496-2440 ext. 15
- Prev by Subject: Engineers from Korea
- Next by Subject: Equal Tension/Comprression Capacity Device
- Previous by thread: RE: [SPAM] - Re: Post tensioning Detailing-Where and how? ==>>a Clarification!!
- Next by thread: RE: Post tensioning- Clarifications