From: "Eric Tompos" <etompos(--nospam--at)ntainc.com>
To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Subject: FW: Structural Design in Excel

------=_NextPart_000_0048_01C4BD8B.640353E0

What kind of structural software are you looking for?  I've developed
functions that automatically import AISC properties and NDS design values,
interaction diagrams on concrete columns, continuous beam analysis with
graphical output, AISC eccentric bolt/weld factors, to name a few.  Some
other useful functions generate IBC/ASCE 7 snow, wind, and seismic loads,
and analyze all ASCE 7 load combinations and provide the governing uniform
loads to other sheets for design.

All functions work in all spreadsheets because they were written as an Excel
'add-in,' which loads when you open Excel.  I have spent years developing
this software, but it is the only thing I have found that provides a good
balance between speed and control (I don't like 'black-box' solutions).

Eric Tompos
NTA, Inc.