Re: Way Off Topic: Interesting Endorsements !!

Stan-
After the events of 9/11, George Bush had a rare opportunity to bring us all together in a common cause. He has obviously failed & our country is now bitterly divided. If I were to play dueling newspaper endorsements, you'd lose in both circulation & editorial boards who have changed sides since 2000. (I'm not very impressed with the Lowell Sun's use of the double negative & won't bother to research their background.)

As for Osama Ben Forgotten's "endorsement", I'd think after all the tough guy swagger (Smoke him out, Run but can't hide, Wanted dead or alive--followed by "I don't really think about him"), OSB thumbing his nose at us would embarrases you a little. I guess not.

Whether John Kerry will do a better job remains to be seen, but it's hard to see how he could do worse.

Chuck Utzman, P.E.