Re: Way Off Topic: Interesting Endorsements !!

I have a different perspective that I've thought about for my whole
life.  And I'm not that old, but I'm also not that young, but I am
beginning to find my roots, and finding the answers that make sense to
me.  They are answers that do not stem from family, or community, or
city, or country, or even earth, but from what I find inside.

My perspective is that we all lack trust between each other.  And by
that lack of internal knowledge, we become divided, and the outcomes
dividing from conceptions of mistrust grow and develop and they become
like an unceasing wave.  My perspective is that internal trust must
develop first, at this point, it is a redevelopment, and these are
based on the soundest of any principles those that reach the heart at
its deepest levels.

Around the globe, people have all devised their conceptions of trust
and mistrust.  Currently, I am living in the British Virgin Islands,
sort of a Galapagos of yesteryears, only this time, with people and a
no-gun policy.  Looking at this island compared to others, we can
compare communities with guns versus communities without guns, much
like we compare the insects, reptiles and birds on one island with
those on another island.  It is not just a gun thing, but compared to
the US Virgin Islands, where the murders are greater in number than
most other Caribbean islands, we see that the gun population has a
major influence on people's actions.  The population size also makes a
difference, but in my mind, the wealth a country attracts, creates
internal turmoil unless it is also built on internal wealth.

I am never one for revenge, and all the greatest leaders of our world,
those that instill the greatest beliefs in others, those that drive
our spirits beyond all ends, are those that live for principles.  And
when those principles are layed down, they are never the killers
(Never means never), but they are those that love with their words and
actions beyond anything we can ever imagine.  Some say they are those
that have God's gift in them, but if we believe that they are the only
ones, then we lose faith and trust in ourselves as well.  When will we
actually choose to live by the highest of all the principles, instead
of waiting for a next Messiah to come or even rely on a messiah that
once was or much less a president of the US that lives by an
enforcement of power?

A messiah and even a president of the world is in all of us and it has
always been, it's listening to the words that we know inside of us are
right, that will only ever lead us to truth and victory.  "To die
while alive..." means life without an end, life with eternity, alive
forever... why must we have any fear then from what are called
terrorists, when we first must evaluate what lies in our own hearts.
Only by that evaluation, can we give with our love and overcome any
obstacles, with pure love, and we can learn to live by all the highest
principles that exist throughout our whole earth and beyond.
Listening to God's messages in all actions of all individuals is the
way I choose to live.  Some say the world lives in cyclical time, so
then we are all here again and again, so it is up to the moment to
make our best choices for each and every one of us.

To me, trust is seeing myself in everyone, as well as seeing everyone
within myself, and then from that vantage, can I make decisions.

Sinceramente,
Refugio Manuel Rochin - Bernal