Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Non Metalic Rebar[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "Seaint" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Non Metalic Rebar
- From: "Brian K. Smith" <smithegr(--nospam--at)bellsouth.net>
- Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 17:42:36 -0600
I am designing a foundation for a MRI device that will be installed within an existing building. I need to reinforce the concrete with non ferrous reinforcement. I was thinking stainless or fiberglass; but, I haven't the slightest idea what is available.
Any thoughts? I am not comfortable going non-structural. I want at least some T&S reinforcement.
Brian K. Smith, P.E.
- Prev by Subject: Re: NHL lockout (was Opinions of an Egyptian American)
- Next by Subject: RE: Non Metalic Rebar
- Previous by thread: RE: ASCE 7-02
- Next by thread: Re: Non Metalic Rebar