RE: Way Off Topic: Interesting Endorsements !!

Chris,

See that attached link to National Geographic. People have been killing each
other for many reasons million of years.

http://magma.nationalgeographic.com/ngm/0411/feature4/index.html

"As the new century began, an epidemic of terrorism spread panic around the
globe. In world capitals, leaders fortified their security and curtailed
public appearances. Ordinary citizens felt unsafe walking the streets of
major cities, while the terrorists themselves were like phantoms-everywhere
and nowhere at the same time, seemingly able to strike at will. Terrorism
became the preoccupation of police and politicians, bankers, and business
leaders. Headlines screamed out news of the latest outrage: "WASHINGTON
STUNNED BY THE TRAGEDY" in one paper, "IN GREAT PERIL" in another. One
horrific September terrorist attack, in the United States, sent the stock
market reeling and sparked anti-immigrant sentiment. Another attack, in
Madrid, plunged Spanish politics into turmoil over issues of war and peace.
Politicians in the U.S. took to describing the war on terror as a struggle
of good versus evil, while some religious leaders, quoting scripture,
proclaimed that the end of the world was at hand." (1901)