Lateral Bracing

Most of our projects are steel framed, one to three stories in a low seismic zone. We try to use X-bracing with rods and turnbuckles to resist lateral loads but find it difficult to conceal the turn buckles in the walls. ?Type 2? connections are used on projects where the x-bracing won?t work. What is the most popular and economical lateral bracing system to use? What are some other practical types of x-bracing material to use?

Thanks in advance

Do you Yahoo!?