Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Lateral Bracing[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Lateral Bracing
- From: Lester Unger <lesterunger(--nospam--at)yahoo.com>
- Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 09:49:05 -0800 (PST)
Most of our projects are steel framed, one to three stories in a low seismic zone. We try to use X-bracing with rods and turnbuckles to resist lateral loads but find it difficult to conceal the turn buckles in the walls. ?Type 2? connections are used on projects where the x-bracing won?t work. What is the most popular and economical lateral bracing system to use? What are some other practical types of x-bracing material to use?
Thanks in advance
Do you Yahoo!?
Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page. www.yahoo.com
- Prev by Subject: Re: Lap for circular RC column ties
- Next by Subject: RE: Lateral Bracing
- Previous by thread: Re: can you say...
- Next by thread: RE: Lateral Bracing