RE: Non Metalic Rebar

Jordan,

	Thanks for the information.  I have two units going in.  One is extremely
sensitive and will require a huge hunk of concrete (100 Kips min) supported
by air springs on a structural mat with drilled piers.  For this one the
distance to the structural mat is far enough away that I can use standard
rebar.  The other unit is less sensitive and can be ground supported.  This
is the one I need non-metallic reinforcement.  I am just trying to spread
out the 15 or so kips from the unit.

bks