From: "John Peterson" <jpeterson(--nospam--at)hcdaengineering.com>
To: "SEAINT" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Subject: ASCE 7-02
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 16:35:30 -0700

Does anyone know if there is a new printing of the ASCE 7-02 with previous
errata included?

John Peterson, E.I.T.
HCDA Engineering, Inc.
619 N. Cascade Ave., Ste 201
Colorado Springs, CO 80903
P: (719) 633-7784
F: (719)471-3173
This email is privileged and intended solely for the use of the individual
to whom it is addressed.  If this email has been received in error, please
notify the sender.  The recipient should check this email and any
attachments for the presence of viruses.  HCDA Engineering, Inc. accepts no