Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: My congratulations to an Election well represented[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: My congratulations to an Election well represented
- From: "Dennis Wish" <dennis.wish(--nospam--at)verizon.net>
- Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 18:02:29 -0800
My phone didn’t ring today – either they are out celebrating or they are sick with a migraine.
Dennis S. Wish, PE
Structural Engineering Consultant
"Apathy is Lethal!" Speak out and Vote - but make sure you getthe facts right without the spin from either side; Verify their claims at FactCheck.Org; http://www.factcheck.org
Tell them you were working on the campaign, pick the side that the client would support of course.
- Prev by Subject: Re: My congratulations to an Election well represented
- Next by Subject: Nail Spacing
- Previous by thread: Re: My congratulations to an Election well represented
- Next by thread: Tolerance