Sent: Wednesday, November 03, 2004 9:58 PM
Subject: IBC books

I?m using Mr. Williams? books to study my S.E. exam - for example the ?Structural Engineering License Review Problems and Solutions?.  Mr. Williams is from California therefore his books are conforming to the Uniform Building Code.

My next S.E. exam is based on International Building Code.  Could some one please recommend some similar book which conforming to IBC?

TIA

Do you Yahoo!?
Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page. www.yahoo.com</a