RE: [SPAM] - "Reinforced Concrete Designer's Handbook" or Similar Pubs

Gary:

I have a copy of the 6th edition (published in 1964) with me; the first edition
(4000 copies) was published way back in 1932.

However, I also remember seeing a revised/updated edition of 80s.

I am not sure if Chas E. Reynolds is still around & kicking and if later editions
have also made to market shelf.

Regards.

Syed Faiz Ahmad; MEngg, MASCE
Senior Structural Engineer