Swimming Pool Wall Crack

Gail -
 Have a friend in St Mary's County, MD who is dealing with the subject issue. It's a shotcrete pool with a vertical through wall crack. This area has been previously repaired twice with the crack re-appearing shortly thereafter.
 Are you interested in proving him consultation support? If so, I'll provide his name and number and you can deal direct with each other.

Thanks,
Charlie Canitz, PE
Annapolis, MD
443.479.5659