Re: can you say...

Bill:

All that I know is that I cannot (as much as I would like to) answer your
SBC code.  Being a liberal Yankee, I don't have any Southern Buidling
Codes sitting around at home.  <grin>  Anytime I needed to use it, an
employer had a copy sitting around at the office, and that is not the case
with the current employer.

Regards,

Scott
Adrian, MI