Re: can you say...

Scott Maxwell wrote:

Bill:

All that I know is that I cannot (as much as I would like to) answer your
SBC code.  Being a liberal Yankee, I don't have any Southern Buidling
Codes sitting around at home.  <grin>  Anytime I needed to use it, an
employer had a copy sitting around at the office, and that is not the case
with the current employer.

Hey, it's STANDARD Building Code, thank you very much!

(Meaning that it's "standard" south of the Mason-Dixon line, of course).