Re: can you say...

You sure?!? I always thought the BOCA NBC meant the Northern Building
Code, although I am sure some "spinners" will call it the National
Building Code.  <grin>  ;-)

And does't the UBC mean the Unique Building Code, as California is now
unique in that they are the only major jurisdiction still using it to my
knowledge?  ;-)

Scott
Adrian, MI