RE: multiple building codes

I've got a similar situation with 3 pump stations along a pipeline in
Colorado. The three structures have a similar layout, but they are in 3
different jurisdictions: one 1997 UBC, one 2000 IBC, and one 20003 IBC. (So
far I haven't encountered the NFPA code anywhere.)

William C. Sherman, PE
(Bill Sherman)
CDM, Denver, CO
Phone: 303-298-1311