RE: ASTM For Headed Anchor Bolts--All thread--

I believe the material specification for threaded rodes is ASTM A36.  Other
specs include A193, A307, A354, A449, A572, A588, and A687.  I believe it is
just taking steel bar and threading it, as many of these specifications are
found in the material specs section of the AISC LRFD Manual.  Hope this
helps.

Dave Maynard, PE
Gillette, Wyoming

http://www.seaint.org