From: ken kirkland [mailto:kenmail234(--nospam--at)yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 04, 2004 3:12 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Was CAD services - Now Political

Since December 2000 till now, I received three times lay off because no job available.  While sitting at home to collecting fun-employee weekly checks, then I had problem with my new laptop.  I call Hewlett Packard tech support.  The HP transferred my call to out side US and received tech support.

I tried to send a package using FedEx.  I had problem with my Internet account.  I called FedEx, and then they transferred my phone call to oversee for tech support.

Now I know the reasons that caused my neighborhood, my family member and myself out of work.