From: Bill Polhemus [mailto:bill(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc]
Sent: Thursday, November 04, 2004 11:57
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: can you say...1997 v. 1999 SBC?

Thanks, I figured that, but I wanted to be sure.

I have yet to find anything (structural, anyway) that is different
between the two versions.

I bought the later version because it was the only one left on the shelf
a couple of years back, as IBC 2000 was beginning to come in. (By "on
the shelf" I am referring to Brown Book Shop in downtown Houston, where
you can actually run out and pick up any design code, and a lot of
manuals and textbooks, at a moment's notice, as long as you don't mind
paying full publisher's list for it).