Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: to block or not to block?[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: to block or not to block?
- From: Jnapd(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 22:39:37 EST
On flat roofs with the Parapet stud being the leg og the truss we always use 3x6 min for that top block. That is our preference over 2 or 3 blocks as contractor prefer. The main reason they frefer the 2x's is the guy installing usually can't read plans, and the boss does not want to hire a anyone who can because it cost him money. It is amaizinf how many contractors can not read or understand simple residential plans.
Johnson & Nielsen Associates
Palm Springs, CA
- Prev by Subject: Re: to block or not to block?
- Next by Subject: Tolerance
- Previous by thread: Re: to block or not to block?
- Next by thread: RE: can you say...IBC, SBC, EIEIO...