STANDARD BUILDING CODE: Verify Language in SBC 1997

Title: STANDARD BUILDING CODE: Verify Language in SBC 1997

I pulled out the 1997 SBC and verified that all of your items are as stated in the 1997 SBC (verbatim). It would seem that these sections have not been revised in the 1999 SBC (I don't have a 1999 SBC, so I am speculating based upon the information you provided). Note that in the 1997 SBC the items that were revised have a bar in the margin adjacent to the paragraphs that were changed. I would expect that they would have followed the same methodology for the later revisions?

I apologize for not responding sooner. I got distracted by all the political commentary.

Jon Meyer
Webber Smith Associates