RE: conc retaining walls

Title: Message

You’re right, Stan.

It was nice to see the guy finally succeed at something and get elected…

*back in the Windy City after waiting all night for Kerry and Edwards in Copley

Square in Boston…*

Well, at least the martinis and chowdah were excellent!

Dare we say Hillary in 2008?

David L. Fisher SE PE

Fisher + partners

372 West Ontario