Re: ACI Code and single layer steel in 12" wall

Gail:

You are correct.  If a document is out for public comment, it has been
reviewed and "approved" by TAC.  It it possible, even likely, that TAC has
seen it multiple times and sent it back to the committee on one or more
occasions for additional work.

For those who are interested, the process is explained in the TAC Manual,
which is available on ACI's website.

Scott
Adrian, MI