Re: can you say...IBC, SBC, EIEIO...

That is correct. But, with Arnold's election the whole issue is due to get a fresh look from the Building Standards Commission. And, judging by Arnold's track record so far, he pretty much gets what he wants.

>>> smaxwell(--nospam--at)engin.umich.edu 11/05/04 10:44AM >>>
Bill:

It was my understanding that the plumbing unions also were a big factor
getting the NFPA chosen in California.  Could be wrong...but that is what
I remember hearing.

Regards,

Scott
Adrian, MI