Re: ACI Code and single layer steel in 12" wall

Gail:

The intent is that is supposed to be the concrete equivalent of the IRC.
In otherwords, it is supposed to be able to be referenced/used by the IRC
for more prescriptive design.  At least, that was the intent as I
understood it.

Regards,

Scott
Adrian, MI