Re: can you say...IBC, SBC, EIEIO...

This happens all the time. Why do you think people in this country are not allowed to purchase cheaper drugs from Canada? Is it because they are unsafe? I seriously doubt that. It is because of big donations from the Mercks and Pfizers of this world.

>>> Rhkratzse(--nospam--at)aol.com 11/05/04 11:40AM >>>
Does anyone else find this incredible?   Do brain surgeons decide how to do
their work based on which equipment manufacturer makes the biggest donation??

In a message dated 11/5/04 11:35:49 AM, Jnapd(--nospam--at)aol.com writes:
> It was former gov Davis who appointed all the personel on the board. By
> some strange occurance most persons on the board had ties to plumbers union in
> one way or another. Also, the only engineer on the panel, term expired the
> year before and he was not replaced.

Ralph
Ralph Hueston Kratz
Structural Engineer