Security Engineering: steel cable security barriers

Does anyone "design" the post and cable security barriers described in the Army Mil Handbook 1013/14?  We are using the post and cable system around the perimeter of the building, but this application is for a large (100 ft) driveway entrance and it needs to be removable.  I am wondering if such a system could be designed to be removable, e.g., by use of a turnbuckle below grade, posts in sleeves, etc.  Or any other suggestions would be welcome.  I need an inexpensive solution for a removable crash rated barrier and all the commercially available options (active or manual bollards) are outside our budget.

Thanks,

Maureen Burke, P.E.

Tullahoma, TN