Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
VERTICAL SEISMIC COMPONENT[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "Struct EngAssoc" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: VERTICAL SEISMIC COMPONENT
- From: "ASC" <ggg(--nospam--at)bigpond.net.au>
- Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 19:39:45 -0800
I do not really remember what those codes are saying.
But I know for sure that some quakes happen to have some strong
vertical components. No matter how you place yourself strategically
between the codes, you can be held negligent for ignoring
this well known physical fact.
Dr Gregory Szuladzinski
Analytical Service Pty Ltd
5 Warwick St
T: 612 9418-1842
- Prev by Subject: RE: Vertical Earthquake Forces
- Next by Subject: RE: VERTICAL SEISMIC COMPONENT
- Previous by thread: Re: missing posts [was: can you say...IBC, SBC, EIEIO...]
- Next by thread: RE: VERTICAL SEISMIC COMPONENT