From: ASC [mailto:ggg(--nospam--at)bigpond.net.au]
Sent: Tuesday, November 09, 2004 7:10 AM
To: Struct EngAssoc
Subject: VERTICAL SEISMIC COMPONENT

I do not really remember what those codes are saying.
But I know for sure that some quakes happen to have some strong
vertical components. No matter how you place yourself strategically
between the codes, you can be held negligent for ignoring
this well known physical fact.

Sincerely
Gregory

Sincerely, Gregory