From: Aswin Rangaswamy [mailto:aswinpe(--nospam--at)hotmail.com]
Sent: Monday, November 08, 2004 11:17 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Cc: kenmail234(--nospam--at)yahoo.com
Subject: Re: IBC books (SE II based on 2003 IBC)

For those who are planning on taking the NCEES SE II exam in 2005, please note that the current code would be 2003 IBC and all its referenced codes - ACI 02, 02 MSJC, 2000 NDS and ASCE 7-02.  Looks like the NCEES has finally caught up to speed with the design professionals.

On the lighter side :  NCEES will soon be requiring its candidates to wear their clothing when taking the exam similar to using their pencils, their erasers and their specific calculators (just kidding).  With this in mind they have now a merchandise department which is now open at:

- Aswin
Aswin Rangswamy, P.E.
Los Angeles, California