Floor Flatness Numbers

Title: Floor Flatness Numbers

I recently wrote a specification for a mat slab to support a rack supported building being manufacturered by a European rack supplier and encountered the same problem. I consulted with Geroge Garber of Face Consultants and he assisted in writing a spec to cover the slab tolerances. What he recommended was F numbers to match or exceed the stated tolerances. In addition, to the F numbers we also wrote the tolerances as stated by the European rack manufacturer into the specification. In this manner we covered all the requirements.

Jon Meyer
Webber Smith Associates