Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Floor Flatness Numbers[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Floor Flatness Numbers
- From: "Meyer, Jonathan" <jmeyer(--nospam--at)webbersmith.com>
- Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 08:51:36 -0500
Title: Floor Flatness Numbers
I recently wrote a specification for a mat slab to support a rack supported building being manufacturered by a European rack supplier and encountered the same problem. I consulted with Geroge Garber of Face Consultants and he assisted in writing a spec to cover the slab tolerances. What he recommended was F numbers to match or exceed the stated tolerances. In addition, to the F numbers we also wrote the tolerances as stated by the European rack manufacturer into the specification. In this manner we covered all the requirements.
Webber Smith Associates
- Prev by Subject: Floor Flatness Numbers
- Next by Subject: Re: Floor Flatness Numbers
- Previous by thread: Re: Floor Flatness Numbers
- Next by thread: WOOD: "Engineered Wood Costs"