Re: Floor Flatness Numbers

Is is unreasonable to specify the numbers you listed below for flatness, and let the contractor/sub determine which method can meet your specification? Since there is no one-for-one correlation between the cryptic F numbers and the performance requirement you need, I think you are asking for unnecessary liability in trying to do the conversion yourself.