RE: wall

Potential problem here; if it's designed and constructed as a cantilever
wall it WILL deflect at the top, so the forces are transferred into your
floor diaphragm anyway.  Also, since you're restrained, you will have the
higher "passive" soil pressure instead of the "active" pressure typically
used for cantilever walls.

One option would be to require that the backfill be in place and compacted
before constructing the floor.  This way the majority of the deflection has
already occurred.

What I typically do in this situation is design the wall as a fixed-pinned
using passive pressure.  The base is fixed and the top is pinned. The force
transferred into the floor diaphragm is reduced to 1/6 of the total instead
of 1/3 for a pinned-pinned wall.

---
Jason Kilgore
Leigh & O'Kane, LLC