EUCO #620 gel Epoxy

A question for any and all. Is EUCO #620 gel Epoxy equivalent to Hilti's
RE500 (old HSE 2421)? In other words can I keep the same dowel length,
diameter and number of dowels when substituting EUCO #620 gel Epoxy by
RE500? This is a structural underpinning application to transfer loads from
an existing footing to a new micropile cap.

	Jesús Gómez, Ph.D., P.E.
	Senior Associate
	Schnabel Engineering
	510 East Gay Street
	West Chester, PA 19380
	610-696.6066
	610-696.7771 (FAX)
        jgomez(--nospam--at)schnabel-eng.com

This e-mail including attached files is confidential.  Its transmission is
solely as an accommodation for the benefit of the recipient.  The recipient
bears the responsibility for checking its accuracy against corresponding
originally signed documents provided by Schnabel Engineering.  If you
received this e-mail in error, its use is prohibited.  Please destroy it and
immediately notify postmaster(--nospam--at)schnabel-eng.com