To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 09, 2004 3:26 PM
Subject: Re: Repairing Cracked Masonry

I would first want to know the cause of the movement which is failing the
caulk before recommending any repair. Joint sealers are available with
+100/-50 movement capability. If these are not working there may be a larger
underlying problem.

James Cohen, PE
James Cohen Consulting, PC
http://expertpages.com/jccpc