Yieldmoment capacity and Compression yield force

Sir

I am modelling an RC frame building using Drain-2dx by defining elements.
I need to define the P-M interaction curves for the elements. Is there any
software that gives the Yield moments and Compression yield forces for a
given section dimension and area of steel.
Please let me know

Bhaskar
M.Tech (Structural engg.)