Re: Yieldmoment capacity and Compression yield force

You can readily do this by hand by finding the critical failure point (Mc,Pc),
the pure bending capacity, and the pure axial capacity.  This method
is detailed (pardon the pun) in nearly every undergraduate R/C textbook I have seen (e.g. Nilson & Winter 11th Ed). It is readily implemented by hand or
in a spreadsheet.

Trusting one program to generate input to another program without
verifying by hand is a recipe for GIGO - garbage in, garbage out.

Charley