RE: Industrial Strength Reading

AISC Design Guide 7 - "Industrial Buildings from Roofs to Anchorage"
1993
I have several papers and some design examples from the books, please
let me know the specific topic(s).
Design charts for industrial slabs, machine foundations, foundations
for reciprocating machines, etc
Himat

>>> JWadsworth(--nospam--at)TricoEngineering.com 11/10/2004 3:25:30 PM >>>
The last one I did I used an Army / Air Force publication - Concrete
Floor
Slabs on Grade Subjected to Heavy Loads
Army TM 5-809-12
Air Force AFM 88-3, Chapt. 15
Dated Aug 1987 - there might be a newer one but I haven't bothered to
look.

Hth
Jen