MATERIALS: Fiberboard Sheathing

At the risk of exposing yet more ignorance--whoever said there was no such thing as a "dumb question" never got googled by a lawyer:

Has anyone here had experience with fiberboard sheathing for lateral resistance?

I know the model building codes really don't have that much data--I think the tables such as 2308.9.3(4) in IBC 2000 were determined from tests, so scant information is actually on the record. Is there any other test data that has been approved?

Makers of these products include Georgia-Pacific "Stedi-R," International Bildrite "BraceRite," Knight-Celotex "Sturdy-Brace," Temple-Inland "FiberBrace," and Ludlow "EnergyBrace".

Regards.