Re: META-DISCUSSION: How Participation on SEAINT Can Hurt You

Caldwell, Stan wrote:

This has concerned me on more than one occasion, yet I continue to serve
as an expert witness from time to time and I also continue to
occasionally post on the Listserv.  However, I now post less frequently
and more carefully than in years past.
As an aside, since the NHL is "on ice" for the foreseeable future, I expect to see you posting here more frequently!

[N.B. I bet Stan knows exactly what I meant when I mentioned "Texas trial lawyers." This guy'll probably sue me for defamation, even without mentioning names, but he had the folks on the arbitration panel rolling their eyes frequently!]