Re: California Shoring Manual

Ray:

Just downloaded it fine.

I suggest that when you hit one of the links to download one of the PDF
files (such as each chapter or appendix) that you "right click" on the
link and select the "Save Target As...".  This should allow you to save
the PDF file onto your computer and then open it up in Acrobat.

HTH,

Scott
Adrian, MI