FWD: Inspector Job : Construction - Tunnel - Inspection ThinkEnergyGroup.com

Gee. Where do you suppose this job will be?

HINT: http://tinyurl.com/4egox

Think Resources has recently received a job requirement from one of our
clients that may interest you.

Position: Engineer : Construction

URGENT - Requisition to be CLOSED OUT

APPLY BEFORE: Next THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 18 th at noon.

Job #: 31661CDV

To APPLY or see more information on this job click here:

http://www.thinkenergygroup.com/Think.nsf/JONumAlpha/31661?OpenDocument&frm=TL <http://www.thinkenergygroup.com/Think.nsf/JONumAlpha/31661?OpenDocument&frm=TL>

Position description:
Several openings in the Northeast US for Tunnel Inspectors. Client is looking for candidates with tunnel construction inspection experience on major tunneling projects using various tunneling techniques, i.e.; TBM, Cut-and-cover, NATM, etc in a variety of ground conditions. Tunnel waterproofing systems as well as mass excavation and backfill operations is also desired. Candidate will perform a broad cross-section of inspection functions on tunnels and heavy construction activities which involve experience and specialization in Quality Control/Assurance inspection of tunneling operations. Client offers a solid compensation, benefits and relocation package.

Position type: Perm
Position location: North East, USA
Potential pay up to: 37.98 $/Hr
Potential salary up to: 79 K $ /Yr
Duration: Permanent

If you (or someone you know) are interested and qualified for this
position please apply on-line to this job number on our website at
http://www.thinkenergygroup.com

--- Begin Message ---

[...]

If you are presently happy with your current position or would like to be
removed from our email list for any reason, please reply to this email with
the word "REMOVE" in the subject line.

Thanks! Hope we can help.

ADDITIONAL LINKS TO THINK RESOURCES:

http://www.thinkenergygroup.com/Think.nsf/CandidateSearch?OpenForm

http://www.thinkenergygroup.com/Think.nsf/AutomaticJobsFast?OpenForm

http://www.thinkenergygroup.com/Think.nsf/AutomaticJobsFastEngineering?OpenForm

http://www.thinkenergygroup.com/Think.nsf/Sender?OpenForm

http://www.thinkenergygroup.com/Think.nsf/UltimateJS?OpenForm

http://www.thinkenergygroup.com/Think.nsf/Skills?OpenForm

> To VIEW POWER GENERATION SKILLS IN DEMAND, press the link below:
http://www.thinkenergygroup.com/Think.nsf/SkillsPower?OpenForm

Think Resources, Inc. - thinkenergygroup.com
280 Technology Parkway
Norcross, GA 30092
1.770.390.0963
1.800.659.5639
To send a resume: Resumes(--nospam--at)thinkenergygroup.com
--- End Message ---