Re: California Shoring Manual

Thanks Tom. I was finally able to down load it.

Ray Shreenan
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, November 11, 2004 11:33 AM
Subject: Re: California Shoring Manual

Ray,

It is called the "Trenching and Shoring Manual" and can be downloaded from the following site:

http://www.dot.ca.gov/hq/esc/construction/Manuals/OSCCompleteManuals/TrenchingandShoringManualRev12.pdf

Thomas Hunt, S.E.
ABS Consulting

"Raymond Shreenan" <rshreenan(--nospam--at)adelphia.net>

11/11/2004 10:29 AM

Please respond to
<seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>

<seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
cc
Subject
California Shoring Manual

Hi Sport Fans:
.
Some time back a web site was given for the California Shoring Manual.  I can get there easily but the only page that comes up is the index.  Have any of you successfully down loaded this document?  I have Acrobat Reader 6.0 and recent Microsoft upgrades for Windows XP Office but I get an error message regarding the publisher and add-ons.  I will buy it but I believe it is out of print. They say in the main menu to down load it from the web.

Thanks in advance for any advice you may have
Ray Shreenan SE