Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Concrete Structure Evaluation[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Concrete Structure Evaluation
- From: richard lewis <rlewistx(--nospam--at)juno.com>
- Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 19:18:49 -0600
I need to evaluate an existing concrete framed building for possibly adding heavier floor loads. It was built in the mid 1970's. Are there any items I need to be concerned about regarding changes in the code for rebar detailing? I recall that older buildings had different development lengths and cutoff lengths for steel. Was that pretty much corrected by the mid 70's? The building is located in central TX so seismic considerations are low.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Concrete Class
- Next by Subject: RE: Concrete Structure Evaluation
- Previous by thread: RE: Veterans Day - thanks
- Next by thread: RE: Concrete Structure Evaluation