Re: STANDARD BUILDING CODE: What is the windload criteria for SBC 1997

BIll-
I found a copy of the 1997 SBC in our office.  It
basically uses the fastest-mile speed at 33ft above
ground, Exp. C., annual probability of 0.02 per SBC
Figure 1606.  The SBC provisions apparently apply to
low-rise structures (=< 60ft), and other limiting
factors...
HTH.
David Topete
SF, CA