Re: Concrete Structure Evaluation

Title: Message
Stan,

Thanks for the words of advice.  I never thought of it in those terms.  You're absolutely right, well, almost.  I am actually a sub consultant to another engineer who will issue the final report with his seal.  He wants me to give him a second opinion before he issues his report.  There are original CD's from construction I can use.

This is a heavy industrial structure for a steel mill.  They are changing a 85K transformer out for a 185K transformer.  I'm not sure how you would load test something that big.  That's a lot of sand bags or barrels of water!

Rich