Re: Off Topic...IBC, SBC, EIEIO...

Bill & Daryl,
I should have never said government control as although
that is basically what it is, there is still a free choice.
Both my wife and mother-in-law are on prescription drugs.
The gov't says we will not allow certain drugs to be sold
above a certain price. If you want a certain drug that is
on the list, you can get it at a certain price.  If you
want a some other brand drug, you can get it but you will
pay more.  That is what I understand from my wife's
pharmacist as she explained it to me.  A friend's daughter
works for a drug company and she travels across North
America and Europe looking into drugs for use in Canada-
apparently there is no lack of willingness to sell their
products here, so they are still making a profit.  So why
does "XYZ" drugs of the USA sell in both Canada and the
USA, but their drugs cost ~50% less in Canada?  Perhaps
advertising and much larger profits?  I am just asking
questions!
Gary